Rambling...

I had so much to write about yesterday but I didn't have time. & today, I have so much time but nothing to write about...

School was alright, kinda boring. Juliana and I played doubles for table tennis but we lost. The girl we were versing was WEIRD.She was fully competitive and kept breathing like a fat bull while we were playing. I just wanted to yell "It's only a ping pong game!" at her >:( Talking about fat... Mr Ward called Anita fat today :L She was like, "NO SIR! YOU'RE THE FAT ONE" and he just said, "No, I'm skinny and handsome..." (someone hand the poor man a mirror)

Dance was on last night and Lily Allen performed :O I missed it coz I was busy doing something else, reading blogs I think? E-man and wats-her-face got out. HAHA they couldn't dance anyways. Well they could, I mean, they dance way better than me, but still. You know what I mean. -.-

HAHA I was on a random site yesterday called dramabeans and I found photos !!




Guess who? LOL anyways, there's another one that's kinda funny too... Should I post it? Yehh I'll post it XD


To the few clueless people out there going WTF??, these photos are from BBF :) If you don't know what that is then I suggest you start climbing out from under your rock. (jokes) :L

Ewww we got our maths test back today & we also did a common test. I made a silly mistake on the last question (typical me) and was moping at recess. Tests do that to me... After maths was English. I thought we were gonna work on our story but nooo. The class isn't going computer lab until thursday :(

Tomorrow's not gonna be great. I've got HA in the morning & I don't wanna sing the bathhouse song ><. Oh dear.

I woke up at 7:10 this morning and walked outside. LOL Then I came in and watched Lazytown =3 It's probably the gayest show ever but w/e. Did I ever tell you about my weird obsession with Barbie movies? In the holidays, I watched a different one everynight. Rapunzel, dancing princesses, swan lake, etc. Strange yeh? Tian watched them with me and you can ask her about it. Most likely she'll deny it though. XD And if you're extremely unlucky, she'll kick you.

Yes, we're both very odd people.

I learnt something new today about the worms/caterpillars at table tennis. It's a strange species that eats eucalyptus leaves and sprays it out from its behind. I won't post a picture.. just in case you're eating.

Now I really have nothing else to write about..

xoxo pigeon ?

P.S Everyone seems to be missing learning about Aztecs and Egypt :p

P.P.S Forgot to mention that it's my sister's b'day today. =3

Leave A Comment