Need Help

Hey Hey peoples,


I need help. Whenever I view my blog on this computer, I find that my right sidebar is actually at the bottom (underneath the posts). But when I asked someone else to look at my blog from their computer, they say its on the right. Can you guys tell me where my sidebar is? (when you view my page). Comment and tell me where it is.


I need to know if I should continue using this template even though what I see if different from what you see.

PLEASE comment as soon as possible.

P.S Please also tell me what internet you have so I know if it's coz of my crappy internet or something. e.g. Firefox, internet explorer, etc.

THANK YOU

Comments
4 Responses to “Need Help”
  1. Fiona says:

    I like this templete ^__^
    And yeh the sidebar is on the right when I see it.

  2. Cynthia says:

    I like this template too but it looks stuffy on my comp :(
    btw, what internet are you using fiona?

  3. Hello Cynthia :)
    The side bar looks fine. there's nothing wrong with it. LOL
    & uhm, i use firefox

  4. Cynthia says:

    alright, ty annie...
    I think it might be my internet which makes it look retarded. I have OLD internet explorer -.-

Leave A Comment