Me and my DS <3

I'm gonna make this a quick blog. The DS is CALLING: PLAAAY ME, PLAYY ME!
Haha I'm such a dork ><>:( Allow me to elaborate on my day.

I'm supposed to be swimming today. But I got out of it coz I have a big rash on my hip. Emphasis on the word "BIG" -
ARRRGH I swear if my sister's friends don't stop calling me every 5 minutes going, "Is Serena back yet?", I am going to explode.

Me: She's not here, she's gone swimming.
Stupid person: Oh ok.
-5-10 minutes later-
Stupid person: Hi, its me again, is she back yet?
Me: Yeh sure, she transformed into superman and somehow managed to fly home in the few minutes between your calls.

That's what I would like to say, but being the kind, gentle, unsarcastic person that I am, I didn't say it.

Hey lookie, she's back now. & OMG SHE STOLE THE DS AND SHE'S GONNA SABOTAGE MY GAME.
Excuse me while I go bash someone.

Leave A Comment