I WILL GIVE YOU PLANKTON

Now that I've fixed up the template, I kinda wanna change it again.... LOL

So what's going on in my life? Not much. I'm drowning in so much hw, its not even funny :( Nancy just showed me this funny youtube video of a Korean dude singing "touch my body". HAHAHAH Poor guy, i hope someone explains to him what he's really saying.

e.g "tuts my barreh! Throw me in duh bay...." "I will give you plankton!!"
& "give me water dessert" (instead of "give me what I deserve")


DUDE, LEARN THE LYRICS PROPERLY. I FEEL EMBARASSED FOR YOU.

But yeh, moving on. I found out that my mum has a new favourite TV show. Guess what it is? It's SHAUN THE SHEEP! Whenever my sis watches it, she has to watch it too :L & she makes me watch it as well. T.T
YESS Cynthia is upgrading. New msn, new microsoft word office, and new Internet Explorer all in the same week. Its like a whole new world of opportunites has opened up to me. OMFG I can now have TABS in my internet :O

For the people who watch BBF, I found out that one of their actresses died while they were still filming. It was one of those trio of mean girls. Apparently she commited suicide... so sad. But I won't post any more about it coz its not my news, I found out from another blog. For the people who wanna read about it, its here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/03/boys-before-flowers-actress-commits-suicide/#more-5341

Did anyone watch dance? Probably not -.- Anyways, the routines were so awesome, especially Amy and BJ's one. hehe. I played my first ever table tennis singles game today AND won it. MUHAHAHA, if you'd asked me if I'd ever play table tennis a month ago, I would've said no. Unfortunately, I didnt' get to go drunk with Boonie today. *sigh* I was looking forward to drowning my sorrows but no. The bus came late last week when we didn't want it to and it came too early this week :L

I spent my weekend playing Warcraft with my sis and 21 year old cousin. It was actually quite fun. We played together as a team and I kept dying so we had to restart 20000 times. After that, we realized that if we kept playing like that, we would never get past the armies of soul-less dead. So we devised a new strategy:

  • My sister summons ghost dogs and water spirits to fight for us
  • Cousin is the tanker who takes the damage and smashes through the enemies
  • And I..................... well I stay back and try not to die.

SHUUSH. I know what you're thinking: She needs to get a life. Well, that's what I'm going to do, right after I finish PE assignment.

Leave A Comment