Cynthia's Troubles/Woes/Misfortune/Bad-Day

Hey hey people :)

My sis had a b'day party today =3 & i forgot it was her birthday until just yesterday. hehehe. I am totally such a great sister. We had KFC and icecream cake with some friends while watching So You Think You Can Dance. Now I feel very full :( My sister's gonna go to year 6 camp tomorrow for 3 days. Here's to hoping she falls into the lake while she's canoeing. -evil cackle-

I don't like Sundays. They're always so sad coz of tutoring and knowing I have school the next day. >:( mgosh. I'm doing year 12, 2 unit maths at tutoring and all I do is sit in class thinking, WTF. Sure, I can understand learning stuff a year in advance but SERIOUSLY, YEAR 12 STUFF?! I'm not gonna use this stuff for another THREE YEARS. Someone, shoot me now :(

Aiiyahh. My bad mood may also be because of BBF (Boys before flowers). I finished the latest episode today and am waiting for tuesday when the new one comes out. -sigh- I've said this before, patience is not one of my virtues. Need more dramaaaa.

To make it worse, there's also a few tests coming up in a week's time. History and english... Federation sucks, give me Aztecs and Egypt anytime. On top of that, there's that dilemma with the bathhouse song. TT' If only I could rewind time...

Did I mention that I need to memorise 3 songs for musicianship theory exam, practice for piano practical, learn all the key signatures/terms in my piano book AND MEMORISE WHOLE PASSAGES ABOUT MUSIC COMPOSERS TO PREPARE FOR PIANO PRAC?!?!?

I need a hug >< - and no I'm not gonna turn emo. I'm just gonna go crazy, lose my mind and live in a mental asylum.

Have a nice day.

Oh yeh, nearly forgot to mention. I got $30 for coming third in a test at tutoring. LOL I guess that was only highlight of my day.

Leave A Comment