ahh ahhh AAAHHH... THUNDER!

BOOOOOOM!!

That's the sound of the thunder outside my window. Doesn't it sound cool? I love it when it rains :) It just seems so .... rainy. LOL. Can't explain but that's just how it feels. I also love it when its half raining and its half sunny and there's puddles everywhere and the sky is pinkish and there's a rainbow. I used to sit outside with some friends and watch the thunder with an umbrella open....

Okay, enough about the rain.

Today was alright but we didn't do practical for music. I guess no one complained coz we saw what happened last time. As Bonnie would put it, "She was angry in a nice way".

I gotta write a poem for english. Its about the city... AHAH! that reminds me, tian went to the city today and she COULDN'T FIND ANY BUBBLEGUM TO PHOTOGRAPH. How hard could it be to find a piece a gum? Seriously. Nancy told her to photograph someone's butt when she was walking behind them but....
Not everyone is pervy like you Naaan.

Noooooooo. Recently, I chucked out all my old magazines coz i thought I wouldn't need them anymore. Turns out I needed them for my PE collage, SO I got my dad to buy GF and Dolly from 7/11. Must've been embarassing for him :L I wonder what the checkout person thought when an adult started buying girly teen magazines.

Ms S. was LAUGHING at me today when I told her what the newspaper group was gonna write. HELLO. You aren't exactly HELPING OUT here. Who was the one reading a book and NOT LISTENING when we went to the newspaper program? I gotta admit though. That GPS thing was kinda funny. P-R-O-S....

Awww.. It stopped raining. Stupid sun, get back behind those clouds or I will whack you with a paddle.

Okay, when I started this blog I thought I wouldn't blog about my secrets. Its a bit weird when you express all your feelings and it turns out that these randoms can read EVERYTHING. Not that I'm against random strangers on this blog LOL but yeh, you know what I mean right? Well now I have a secret that I feel like sharing. DUN DUN DUN DUNNN. -enter suspenseful music-

The secret is: ..... .... ... ..... .....

Wait, you couldn't hear that? Oh wells, too bad :)
I forgot that sound can't travel through computer screens.

HAHAHA yes, I am a very cruel person. Maybe in my next post I'll tell youse.

Leave A Comment