Why Didn't You Pay the Electricity Bill??

Hey Peoples,

I'm sitting here, waiting for the electricity to go out because my mum forgot to pay the electricity bill. -sigh-
Like mother, like daughter I guess...

Not that I would forget to pay the electricity bill..

'Coz that's just stupid...

& risky...

& very very unparent-like...

I mean, I wouldn't want to plunge my whole family into darkness, especially if you're beloved daughter may be in the middle of doing an important assignment, watching BBF, listening to the radio, making atoms or blogging.

So what I'm trying to say is: Like mother, unlike daughter.

Comments
One Response to “Why Didn't You Pay the Electricity Bill??”
  1. Unknown says:

    I agree, you must pay what you have been used that's logical, if you can't pay it just don't use it. Electricity Retailers Singapore

Leave A Comment