Slumdog Millionaire

Has anyone ever seen this movie? LOL I watched it last night and its actually REALLY good. It's about a boy named Jamal who goes on the indian version of "Who wants to be a Millionaire?" and somehow he knows all the answers. It was also a bit sad :( Coz he had lots of flashbacks of his childhood and he went through lots of sad stuff. Like people murdering his mum and his friend getting his eyes burnt out coz blind beggars earn more money... Oh yeah and he had a childhood friend who he fell in love with too. There was also a funny part where he had to escape from an outdoor toilet but the only way out was down the hole. So he jumped right into his crap XD



I'm writing a murder mystery for english. It's about Juliet's death, well not really, coz I changed it and stuff. Maybe I'll post it one day, if its not too bad...


This morning, my mum was trying (unsuccessfully) to teach me mandarin. I'm trying to tell her its a waste of time but noooo.. she just wants to make me suffer >_> I think I should go exercise outside. Someone else exercise with me so I don't look too retarded (talking to you nancy).

In HA, I had to help my partner with english rules. I just gave her most of the answers LOL. Patience is NOT one of my virtues. That's why I'm never gonna be a teacher. :) NOOO thank you.


Does anyone realise that people act differently in their blogs than in real life? Its true though. We all act normal at school but when we go home and blog, everything is revealed. HAHA listen to me, I sound like a shrink. I once wanted to be a psychiatrist =3 But then I watched this movie where a psychiatrist went crazy after listening to all his patient's problems... *shivers*


Okay, I'm rambling now XD Shut up cynthia and go watch BBF.
Hmm sounds like a great idea ..
Oh yeh, and people, if you can, try and watch Slumdog Millionaire :) It's a good movie.

Leave A Comment