R.I.P Froggy

YAY I finished my maths tutoring HW :) Now i can blog about the past few days, there's so much to talk about.

First off, the frog in E block. It looked like it just died recently. The rainwater had probably washed it to the side near the bubblers and it was trapped there when I saw it. Its body was pale and floppy and when i poked it with a stick, its skin sagged a little. Poor thing :( Sooo, someone (Snezana i think) rolled it out from the bubblers and left it there. When the bell rang for the end of lunch, lots of ppl walked to their class and ONE GUY STEPPED ON IT!! Froggy's body got squished and all its guts and organs fell out :O

I now proclaim a one minute silence for Froggy

-silence-

Anyways, did anyone watch So You Think You Can Dance on Sunday? That vampire routine was so cool XD Charlie is now my new favourite. Also, LOL at the part when Penny said "Everyone should open up and EMBRACE THE PENNY!"

The atoms look really cheap and foil-ish. It's probably time to try a different approach. Foam balls maybe?

Did I tell you that i have an urge to write? I want to write about something. English class has been so depressing.I haven't written anything yet, and its been 3 weeks... All I've been doing is Find-a-words and murder mysteries, but i guess that part is alright. I guess this blog will just have to be my alternative for the time being.

CURRENTLY READING: Sabriel by Garth Nix
It's a good book, a bit scary at times but maybe that's just me O.o

Well, that's all i can think of right now. I'll try to blog more often but that might be impossible because of HW overload. I'm practically drowning ><. Someone save me, please.

P.S Nancy, if you're reading this you're gayer than my foil atoms :)

Leave A Comment