My Day- for lack of a better title.

I'm gonna blog really fast coz i wanna watch BBF. HAHAHA Everything I seem to do revolves around BBF =3.

Today was alright I guess. I went to the music room at lunch to practice singing with Lyanna but its was so LOUD there. It was a cacophony of NOISE. LOL High Achievers was funny today. We had to go to F block to practice our bathhouse song and I told snez her singing was low and she got all offended and when she came back, she started talking in a high voice. Now me and bonnie may have to do the bathhouse song by ourselves. And if that happens pigeon poo's gonna bash my face :o


HAHAHA I made Tian do the tarot card test and guess what she got? THE EMPRESS. Which basically stands for beauty, love, art and all things FEMININE lololol. Unfortunately my comp is going all wonky so I can't show you a pic :(

Hmmm.. Nancy told me to write something here.. I forgot what. I think something to do with her being gay? Oh wells :P

Anyways goodnight ppl, i'm off to staring at Goo Jun Pyo's face =3

Comments
One Response to “My Day- for lack of a better title.”
  1. bob says:

    :L damn right queen of pigeons is gonna bash you =3

Leave A Comment