Load, stupid video!

Hey Peeps,

I wasn't gonna post today, but since i'm waiting for part 6 of BBF to load, I might as well do something.

Today was quite boring compared to all the other days. Went to school, had a normal school day and came home. Along the way, i managed to lose my watch :( But good news is: I can get a new one =D

Aiiyahh, my video's been loading for ages. I think its frozen ><

Yesterday in science, juliana, jessica and I had to present our science model. We found out we did it wrong; we we're supposed to show how to figure out the molecular formula not make an equation. HAHA. Our ninety-six foil balls and ten painted atoms were for nothing. Life is great. Thanks for asking.

Yup, video's definitely frozen. And it was up to the good part too. I am THIS CLOSE to punching the screen. But then I would need to buy a new comp, and that's a waste of money.

Has anyone ever noticed that Mr. Downe's voice goes all high & squeaky when he's excited. And he is usually very excited when talking about atoms and molecules. Which reminds me, is there someone out there that's nice enough to teach me science? I am so lost. Maybe because mr ngov was talking about positive and negative electrons...

Oooh yes, the blackout. There was a blackout in my townhouse and the street yesterday. The lights went off while I was burning a CD and I spent the next 1 and a half hours outside. Have you ever noticed that the sky is very bright at night? It looks just like early morning, I never noticed before.

Well that's all. I give up on my drama loading coz it hasn't moved AT ALL. Have a nice day ppls, and may your videos load faster than mine :)

Leave A Comment