Bears, roses and ATOMS

Hi Peoples! Or should i say person?

It is now day two of my blogging.

I woke up at 9:00am today and basically spent the whole day playing ds... Oh yeh, and its valentines day today. So Happy Valentines =) I hope you have someone to spend valentines day with, unlike me :(

Btw I would like to thank the ppl who gave me roses. & also hannah, for the bear (though i doubt she'll ever read this -.-'). I've named it BEAR for the time being, just until i can think of a better name. BEAR sits on top of my electric piano and watches me play Love Story ^^

Right now, it is raining outside my window. The person who lives across from me has their window open and i think their room is gonna flood soon. Well, it is their fault for not closing it.

The weather matches my mood coz i have no more "Boys Before Flowers" to watch. I should really start pacing myself. -sigh-

I currently have nothing to do, except for tutoring hw and the science thingo. I tried to make an atom with newspaper and foil and as you can see, its not working...


I think i'm going to go do something productive now...

Leave A Comment